Thu 17 Nov 2022
5 Reasons You Should Head To The Talk Tent
SHARE THIS POST
The shelf help Talk Tent is the place to get inspired by new ideas and experts as well as work on your gorgeous SELF as we dive into all areas of well-being and self-development.
There’ll be talks (of course!) but also interviews, workshops, panel chats and mindful mixers designed to spark connection and reflection. We think it’s the perfect place to make new friends between Soul Space sessions. Here are some of the 2022 highlights we're looking forward to....
- Meet the Team - On Friday night we’ll be opening the tent with an introduction to the people behind the festival who'll each be sharing their must-sees and dos for the weekend. Because who better to help you plan the next three days than the people who have designed them?! So pitch your tent quick and join us for an intro to the best bits from the experts in yoga, food, art, music, mental health, fitness, healing and general festival fun.
- CheckIns - Presenter and Mental Health advocate Matt Johnson will be hosting his signature ‘checkins' with a host of famous faces across the weekend. He’ll be inviting them to get real about how they feel as part of his mission to get us all talking more about mental health.
- Afternoon Headliners - After lunch settle in for some serious inspo from our afternoon speakers who'll be sharing their life lessons and insights into how they design their days today. Amanda Byram, Mr Motivator, Meg Matthews and lots more...
- The Kindness Method Workshop - kindness lady Shahroo Izadi is back back back due to popular demand. Her Big Retreat festival debut in 2019 saw crowds spilling out of the tent as she guided us through exercises designed to help us think about how we see and treat ourselves. We’re so excited to have her back - bring the kids and a notepad and prepare to feel the (self) love.
- Happy Hour - We’ll be closing out the tent each day with our own version of a happy hour; interactive self-discovery sessions designed to create fun and meaningful connections with yourself and your festival friends. Cocktails and mocktails encouraged.